Table of Contents
Canon Pixma mg2522 Printer is an inkjet printer with a scan and copy setup. The printer works with both Windows and Mac OS operating systems and is only usable through a direct USB connection. Canon mg2522 printer contains various features like Hybrid Ink System, My Image Garden, and Creative Park Premium. Canon mg2522 is most suitable for home printing needs because of its ability to print quickly and compatibility with option XL ink cartridge, so you have to replace the inks less often. It is known to be the product that enables affordable home printing. In this blog, you will find how to perform the Canon Printer mg2522 setup and its troubleshooting, connect the Canon mg2522 printer to WiFi, and do the Canon Pixma mg2522 printer wireless setup.
Setting up Canon printer mg252
The printer's initial setup comprises unboxing the printer, setting preferences, and placing ink cartridges. So, to begin the Canon printer mg2522 setup, you need to carefully remove the printer from the box and put it on a robust and dust-free surface.
- Place the power cord into a socket and press the Power button to turn it on. The next step is setting preference (language, country, date & time).
- Remove the lid to place the ink cartridge in its spot, and push up on it till it makes a click sound. Print an alignment sheet to see if all colors are printing well.
- Now, download the driver using the CD you have received and the printer. This driver eases the communication between the computer and the printer.
Setting up Canon printer mg2522 wireless
To execute the Canon Pixma mg2522 wireless setup, turn the printer on the power button, then slightly touch the Wireless Connect option to select LAN settings.
- Choose the wireless LAN Setup, then Easy Wireless Connect. Now, on the screen of the printer, tap Yes.
- Open the device you want to connect to your printer and tap Start Setup on the screen. Select the most suitable preference, along with the method of connection.
- Finally, select the router you want to connect the printer with and end by entering the correct credentials. The setup will be complete in a few minutes, and once it is done, your printer is set up.
Canon mg2522 printer connection to wif
To learn how to connect the Canon Mg2522 printer to WiFi, touch on the Wireless Connect option to initiate a printer network search. A list of networks will open; choose the desired network, insert a password, and connect. The printer will then connect to the said WiFi network.
Canon mg2522 printer troubleshooting
For Canon Mg2522 Printer Troubleshooting where Canon Pixma Mg2522 won't install, follow the given steps in this blog and try again.
- Start by turning off the printer and disconnecting the USB cable from the computer. Install the Canon Software and drivers from the Control Panel and restart your computer on your computer. For this process to run smoothly, you must temporarily turn off Anti-virus software because third-party software may be causing the problem.
- Next, insert the CD-ROM into your computer's CD/DVD drive. When you insert the CD, the setup program should run automatically. Otherwise, if the AutoPlay screen flashes, click on Run Setup.exe. Please note that if the User Account Control screen appears, click Continue. Now, wait for the main menu to open – then click Custom Install.
- As directed by the steps on your printer's screen, select all items you wish to install and continue the installation. Make sure that the MP drive is set. Soon after, the Setup Method screen should appear, and when it does, click Next.
- Turn on the printer. Then, connect the USB cable to your computer – you should hear a beep sound. A beep sound indicates that the printer has been identified. Finally, when the installation completes, click Exit, then restart your desktop.
This should solve the Canon Printer Mg2522 troubleshooting issue. However, contact our experts if Canon Pixma Mg2522 doesn't install.
Canon Pixma Mg2522 is cost-friendly and user-friendly. It is readily compatible with computers and other intelligent devices. This printer can link with other printers through a USB connection, allowing you to print remotely or otherwise. It can connect to computers from Chromebook and Mac.
Moreover, Mg2522's advanced version can directly link to cloud printing. Since this is also a network printer, it can be kept in a tiny office or by a single owner. The Canon inkjet service engine lets users quickly set up the printer on their laptops.
This blog contains all possible information required to set up, troubleshoot, and install issues, WiFi connection, and wireless setup. For more assistance, feel free to reach out to our tech experts.